This page contains links to external resources that may be helpful in your work. They describe how to use and best practices for using software and resources that are available on our system, but may not accurately describe how to use them on our system. For the specifics on how to use something on our system, please refer to the relevant wiki page or contact us.
- Documentation: https://slurm.schedmd.com/man_index.html
- 2-page Command Summary: https://slurm.schedmd.com/pdfs/summary.pdf
- http://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/jupyter/notebook/blob/master/docs/source/examples/Notebook/Notebook%20Basics.ipynb This page contains a brief introduction to Jupyter notebooks.
- https://julialang.org/learning/ This page contains a number of tutorials and resources for learning Julia.
- https://docs.julialang.org/en/stable/ This is the documentation for the Julia language.
- https://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ Mathworks has very in-depth documentation on many topics. This is a great place to start if you need Matlab help.
- https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/ Matlab Central provides many resources, including a question/answer forum, file exchange, and examples.
- https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/ This is the documentation for Octave, an open source language that is very much like Matlab.