Accessing the Online Course Site
Navigate to llx.mit.edu and follow the instructions below to create an account. Some courses require use of the MIT Supercloud to complete course work and exercises. For these courses you will need to have an account on the MIT Supercloud. To get an account on the MIT Supercloud, click on the "Requesting An Account" link in the left pane and follow the instructinos.
Creating an Online Course Account
Below, you will find instructions on registering for an online course account:
Registering for LLx Courses
The following set of instructions details the process for creating an LLx account.
- To sign up for an LLx account, go to the the LLx Platform
- In the upper left corner, click on the words “Register Now”.
- Complete the Registration Form to create your LLx account. Note, the following items are required:
- A valid and accessible email address
- Your name
- A public username of your choosing, it cannot include spaces
- A password, you can change this later
- You must agree to the Terms of Service and the Honor Code
- Once you have completed the registration form, click on the button to create your account.
- Once you click on the button to create your account, you should see a message stating that an activation email has been sent to your email address.
- Check your email. When you receive the activation email, click on the link to activate your account. Note you will not be able to log back into the course site if you have not activated your account.
- Once you have activated your account you can register for courses.
NOTE: If you forget your login password you may request a new password by clicking on "Forgot Password" to the right above the password box. A password will be sent to your specified email. Follow the steps for changing your password.
If you have any questions about our online courses or are having trouble with the platform, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the MIT Supercloud System, contact us at email@example.com.