The MIT SuperCloud team runs, participates in, or is affiliated with a variety of computational events, classes, and othere resources. These resources may be of interest to the greater SuperCloud commmunity.
- Mathematics of Big Data & Machine Learning (virtual)
- AI Challenges (virtual)
- Practical High Performance Computing: Scaling Beyond your Laptop
Seminars and Conferences
- Computational Research in Boston & Beyond (CRIBB) virtual seminar often features CSGF (Computational Science Graduate Fellowship) talks.
- MIT SIAM section can be a great way to connect with fellow students.
- IEEE HPEC (High Performance Extreme Computing) virtual conference is the largest performance engineering venue in the world and we encourage you to consider submitting your performance related work there.
- Scaling HPC Education Session at HPEC
- The CSAIL Fast Code seminar covers the latest research topics in the theory and practice of performance engineering.